Maintain to save money
Not only it will improve your computer’s efficiency and performance, but it give your machine a new lease of life! Why wait till it gives up on you? Maintain and make it last forever, save money!
1. It may help avoid costly computer repairs or data loss by detecting failing components
2. Improves efficiency and performance
3. Helps keep the computer running cleanly, quietly and within recommended temperature ranges
4. There’s much more but…
let's not get technical...let's just say you will save money and headaches in the long run
Depending on your circumstances and PC usage, servicing is recommended on a 6 to 12 monthly basis.
Why computer maintenance?
The amount of dust and pet hair in the air surrounding a PC unit will vary between households (keeping a tower on the floor will usually cause it to pull in more contaminants than one on the desk or table-top) so some computers will require physical cleaning more frequently than others (this includes laptops too).
What about the software?
No point having a solid machine if you can’t use it due to software failure right? This is why we will also pay the same amount of attention to maintaining your software. We’ll make your computer work as it used to when you first bought it.
Remember how it used to work when you bought it?
Well, we are all aware of this, and that is why software need to be maintained too. That is if you want to avoid higher charges because your machine died on you due to the lack of maintenance.
Your car will grind to a halt if you don't service it right?
System health check
– A thorough cleaning of you PC/Laptop casing inside and out
– Checking & cleaning cooling fans on the CPU, North-bridge and Graphics Card (replacing or lubricating where necessary)
– Checking motherboard for leaking, bulging or blown capacitors
– Hardware diagnostics including; motherboard, memory, hard-drive and processor
– Software updates checked and applied if necessary (including Windows updates)
– Disk scan for corrupted or damaged files & sectors
– A full scan for Viruses, Trojans, Worms and general Malware
– Disk Cleanup to remove unneeded temporary files and other unwanted ‘build-up’
– Disk De-fragmenting for improving disk performance
– Consulting with you about possible performance enhancements
– Windows Registry Optimisation
– Analysis of future system faults and faulty parts
Plus, whatever comes up! (every machine is different, every cause and solution will also be different)
Contact us for a system health check.